Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shauna in daisy dukes

 I couldn't remember who this Shauna chick was so I pulled out my Playboy of her and yeah she is pretty sexy, even with her fucked up face. Seems you an actress, where do you act? Must be a d-lister because I have never seen you in anything. Than again I am sure the only movies you do are the ones where you are face down, ass up. Those lips of yours are really bad, hope you didn't pay more than $3 for that lip job. I guess you would say her tits are her best asset. This girl has no ass at all, not even in the shorts she is wearing. Girl with all that money you have can't you at least afford to buy some decent clothes? Come on cover them disgustingly skinny legs of yours. I bet each one of your tits weighs more than your legs. Just another bleached blond fake breasted lady out and about.


No comments:

Post a Comment