Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Hottest Lady

 I am truly at a loss for words while looking at this sexy lady. In reality can a woman be more beautiful? I am having a hard time typing on this one because I am drooling so much. Not to mention trying to keep my "woody" in a comfortable position. The whole tattoo thing, I am not much a fan of. I don't mind them one bit I just don't think they are for me. For this lady right here I would tattoo my balls if she asked me too. I would fucking tattoo her name all over them.

 I mean come on just look at this lady in these pictures. I can't think of anything more provocative, in a good way, than Jessica. You know to meet this girl I would seriously dress up nice and even put a banana inside my pants. Hopefully she would be impressed. I already know we wouldn't sleep together because the minute she even touched my hand I would pass the fuck out like a 19 year old virgin. I have tried for months to find one thing I dislike about this lady and just simply can't. She is not to skinny nor to fat, she loves to dress in lingerie and well just look at those sexy lips of hers. There is no man on this planet that likes to be known as a bitch, well besides Elton John, Ellen, Adam Lambert, you get my point. I would marry this lady and be the biggest proudest bitch you ever saw. I would follow her on a leash daily. I think its time to cut a hole in my pillow and write Jessica all over the cover. Shit beats jacking off with nothing ya know.

1 comment: