Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jennifer Dancing

 Here is Jennifer and her partner getting ready for some show called, Dancing on Ice. Have never seen or heard of her before, not all that bad looking either. Well if you like the bleach blond, fake breasted type girl. So this Jennifer lady use to be like really fat and now she is thin and loving life. Congrats to you, and I do mean that. There is something puzzling me though what in the FUCK is with her dress towards the pussy area? I mean is her partner smiling because she really has a cock? And he can't wait tell after the rehearsal to get himself some? I almost hate to admit this, but that bulge she has down there is fucking bigger than mine. I am done trying to figure it out. What I do know is this, I would still "hit" it in a heart beat. Them nice meaty thighs wrapped around your back. What the fuck am I saying? Ok I need to go hurl, enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment