Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Britney And Her Cleavage


There was a ton of stuff I was going to say about the VMA's that happened this past Sunday night but ya know what? The shenanigans of that show just pissed me off. Its NOT even about music anymore, its about Kanye's whack ass and the "set up" feuds that they try and get us to believe.  With all of that being sad I found these pictures of Britney Spears at the award show and folks she is looking pretty damn good these days. Sure, she is still a "puppet", you can just tell by the different expressions on her face and her awkward poses. Wearing that dress she didn't leave all that much to the imagination (which is fine with me)/ I will say this, the 33 year old mother of 2 could definitely "get it" and good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment