Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ariana Is Dating Big Sean

When I did all my posts the other day on the VMA's I totally forgot these pictures of Ariana Grande, so I am posting them for you now. She had to of been the sexiest looking lady on the red carpet that night, even if she was wearing her dominatrix outfit. She is the biggest thing (music wise) this summer has to offer and I have to admit this young lady can actually sing. We also learned the rumors of her dating Big Sean are true, and that is possibly why she is standing the way she is in these pictures. You know Big Sean didn't get his name from being tall or fat, it must be difficult for lil' Ariana to handle it all. You can clearly understand why Sean would be in love I mean come Ariana is absolutely beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment