Monday, April 7, 2014

Miranda Killed It At the ACM's

If you know me and follow my blog you would already know that I am not all that huge of a fan of Miranda, and well there are times when things change and last night may have been one of them. Miranda was on a mission to blow not only the minds off people but also to try and put a burn mark on the red carpet. In my best opinion I feel she clearly succeed at both. Just look at the spaghetti strap dress that she chose to wear for the award show. The dress not only showed off her slim figure and amazing curves it also had to work triple time to be able to keep them large melons of hers from falling out. There are a ton of very sexy ladies in the world of country music but last night Miranda put just about every single one of them to shame.




No comments:

Post a Comment