Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Katy Perry Fucked Her Hair Up

Another hottie that showed up to the "Ellie Style Awards" last night was Katy Perry. I will say I pray to God that she is wearing a wig and actually didn't cut her hair. What an ugly fucking hair style that is. Oh! and yeah the rumor is that she is now engaged to Mr. John Mayer, you can clearly see the huge ring she is wearing. Being with him has brought Katy way down, I mean come on how often did you ever see her wearing bed sheets up until this last year or so. At least she let them "puppies" of hers breathe a little and we got to see a nice cleavage show. Does Katy being woman of the year surprise you? It doesn't me, I mean with all she has done this year and now the man she is with and all the Twitter followers. She been working her ass off wouldn't you say?




No comments:

Post a Comment