Monday, January 27, 2014

Claudia Decides To Take A Stroll

Claudia, one of the hottest Italian models in the world today decided to take a stroll the other day and well here are the results. Before I go any further I will say I actually like this young lady a lot, I think she is sexy as hell. With that being said, girl what in the fuck are you wearing? I understand you love your dog and all but that shirt in public really? And them shorts, well I won't even say it simple for the fact that in all honesty I see nothing wrong with them shorts. I know you love heels and all but what in the fuck are you doing wearing combat boots? Talk about having some "bitch" kickers on. I will say in closing that your legs and ass look even better than the last time I saw them. Oh and if ya ever even pay attention or hear me I am still waiting for my autographed picture.







No comments:

Post a Comment