Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Adriana In Black And White

These black and white pictures of Adriana are fanfuckingtastic period. What a brilliant photo shoot, and before you even say a word who gives a rats ass that she is holding a cigarette. The mother of 2 looks absolutely amazing in these pictures and no one can deny that. One of the hottest ladies to ever post for Victoria's Secret and she knows it. Here is a comment she made:
"I love black leather pants and a good set of high-heel pumps. And you've got to have the right lingerie underneath."
My kind of girl right there for sure. And ya know the lingerie she is talking about I am consists of a lace bra that shows a lot of boob and a nice thong, ya know the kind that really accentuates a lady's ass? Trust me when I tell you this people, Adriana is only going to get sexier as she ages. Come on how many ladies from Brazil have you seen that don't age well? I am telling you I need to start making some money so I can move to that country.




No comments:

Post a Comment