Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dammit! Tati Wants Her Five Minutes Of Fame

If you have been up on the celebrity news as of late than you have already heard about this young lady. If not just let me help ya here. Her name is Tati Neves and she is the hooker in Brazil that took the video of Justin Bieber sleeping than claims she slept with him. She is bragging about how great he was in bed, how big his cock is and the fact that he tried to call her to come back but she said no because he wore her out.  (Yeah! None of that happened trust me) Now I am NOT saying Justin couldn't of banged this girl for free but I highly doubt he did Even though she is damn fine with an amazing body it just didn't happen.  No reason for him too, especially when he can clearly snap his fingers and get any girl he wants on this planet just about. Seems to me that Tati is just looking for her 5 minutes of fame and I just gave her a couple minutes to many.





No comments:

Post a Comment