Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Three Hottest Ladies At Met Gala 2013

Last Nights Met Gala brought out all of the brightest stars. Here are my pics at the three sexiest ladies of the night. First off how in the world can you NOT think that Blake isn't just beautiful? Come on look at the dress she is wearing and her curves. It probably took her about 30 minutes to try and get that over her ample chest. It looks like she pretty much gave up and just let half of them hang out. Thank you for that Blake.

And we move on to Kate, I actually have to concentrate now to be able to focus and write the rest of this blog. Holy crap Batman just look at them legs Kate has on her. I have seen a zillion pictures of Kate and personally I think these are by far her best EVER. That red dress and those black stilettos how in the world can one go wrong. One thing I did notice after looking at her pictures for about 3 hours, she has amazingly sexy feet.

Last but surely NOT least we have Nina. Girl you are just amazing, even if your wearing a 1985 dress that Madonna I am sure had worn. I love how most of the dress is pretty much transparent. I thing its add that "umph" to the outfit. As you can clearly see these ladies are just in their prime and loving life. Nine is one very sexy Canadian that is going to continue to make headlines.




No comments:

Post a Comment