Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Met Gala.s 2013 Worst Dressed

Yes I do realize the Met Gala is basically a costume party and well this year Beyonce was the Honorary Chair of the board, we will get to her in a minute. This event is full of A list stars which brings me to my next question. What in the fuck were Madonna and Miley doing here? I could care less what anyone else thinks, here are my top 3 worst dressed. First off we have Madonna, much honestly doesn't need to be said. I know she LOVES to reinvent herself but last night she looked like a $3 dollar tramp that you would find on the corner in the slums of L A.

We come to Beyonce, look of course she is a beautiful lady but last night she looked like a horrible mess. Other than the fact that her breasts were hanging half out all night, her outfit was a BOMB. With all the "style" Jay-Z has its a damn shame some of it hasn't rubbed off on her yet.

There are so many things that can be said here about Miley it would take a week. First off girl ya should NEVER stick your finger in a light socket. A horse face with a porcupine hair do, just doesn't go well together. This outfit was worse than Madonna's and I will tell you why. Miley only has half the body that Madonna has, she surely didn't have enough to fill out this fishnet dress.






No comments:

Post a Comment