Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lady Gaga Cancels Shows

This is a sad day for the 30million+ monsters out there in Gaga land. Sparking rumors that she has been hurt for awhile now, Lady Gaga has canceled some of her upcoming shows.
She took to Twitter earlier to make some announcements and here they are .
“I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, over the past months it’s worsened,” wrote Lady Gaga on Twitter this Tuesday. “I’ve been praying it would heal.”

To me this comes as no surprise, I mean with them 12 inch heels that she wears all the time. Its no wonder that she can't walk. I mean seriously after awhile they have to take there toll. After that first message she again tweeted to her monsters

“I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans … However, after last night’s performance I could not walk and still can’t … I’m devastated and sad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment