Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rant Of The Day

In this weeks edition we are going to talk about an issue that is really getting to me.

What in the fuck is this country coming to, I mean seriously. We have a mom that took her 5 year old to ta tanning salon and now she is famous? Are you fucking kidding me? This lady should be in jail not in the spotlight. I have put pictures up on the site of her over the last week and you can find them just about anywhere online, she is nasty. Her face looks like a unpaved road, and she can't talk worth a damn.
In recent days most salons in her home town have now banned her. Sure that is a good thing but I ask again how and why in the fuck is she in the spotlight? You miss treat a kid or put them in harms way and all of a sudden your a celebrity? There is no way in hell that she deserves 5 minutes of fame. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.
This really pisses me off honestly. A little girl could of seriously been hurt by being put in one of those beds and not just hurt a little but hurt for life. And yet now the mom is all over TV and probably going to get rich off of this.  She will probably have her own reality show and everything else now. Hell they even made a barbie doll after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment