Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lizzy looking good

 I don't really know much about this Lizzy lady, yet I wish I did. This lady is pretty damn sexy if you ask me. Seems for the last 2 weeks all we have seen is lady's in bikinis. I am loving this one right here. Just look at the body this lady has. Hey at least she is all "REAL".  You see her and some friends enjoying themselves on the beach somewhere, there is no way this can be Cali.
 For an older lady Lizzy you have it "going on". I am loving this bikini on you especially the bottom half. You have one sexy ass. Would be nice to walk in the water while grabbing that sexy ass of yours. Just look at that ass so nice and firm with a tad bit of umph to it. This lady just LOVES her bikinis and looks damn sexy in all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment