Friday, November 4, 2011

Who Wore It Best

I think this might be something I start doing on a regular basis. Although there's always that chance that Taz says "no fucking way", which has happened in the past. MORE than ONCE lol :P

Anyway...

Let's take a look:

Kelly Rowland vs. Lake Bell


I have to say both ladies have the body to pull this outfit off. However, Lake is definitely wearing the better pair of shoes to match the dress. I think Lake takes this in by a hair just because she looks cleaner and crisper in the outfit than Kelly does.













Kim Kardashian vs. Khloe Kardashian

Funny, Khloe actually looks like she has the smaller waist in this outfit. I don't like either. They both look like a couple of beached whales in this garb. Although I have to admit, these chicks have great taste in shoes. I have noticed that before. Better luck next time girls.














Kendra Wilkinson vs. Kristine Elezaj

Kendra hun... normally, I really like what you wear. But.......... Kristine is SMOKIN' in this red number. So sorry for you!
















Demi Moore vs. Heather Locklear

This is a tough one, so very tough. Because it hurts to admit that Demi actually wears the dress better. Maybe these two ladies should have got together to help one another because the shoes Heather's wearing make the outfit. But sorry to say Demi "fits" this dress better. Heather hun? You look like your being strangled in that collar tie :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment