Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Victoria at the premier

 Well hello there Victoria nice to see you, waves back at you. I have a question for you, what in the fuck are you wearing? With all the money you have and you dress like this really? What a fucking joke, not sure who in the hell let you at a top notch premier looking like this.

 You look like little red riding hood mixed with lady gaga. A sexy young lady like you wearing a dress to your ankles come on now. This is fucking nasty. Wardrobe please help this young lady. I must say you do have some sexy soft lips. How do I know they are soft you ask? Well in my dreams I have kissed them a few times but you sure in the FUCK were not wearing that lame ass outfit. I have to go I can't stand looking at this fugly outfit for one more minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment