Thursday, October 6, 2011

A tad of nipples

 Hey there Ali you fine young lady you. I so remember you in Varsity Blues, you love whip cream huh? Here is the problem I have, although you are still sexy ass hell this is 2011 and not 1999. You need to go back in the house and come back out with a bra on. Those tits are hanging, sagging and everything else. Not to mention your nipples are hard as erasers and showing right through your sweater. I always knew you were a freaky one but come on now Ali no need to advertise it. Am pretty ashamed of you right now young lady. And yet I remember your sexy self in so many movies. You have an ASS to die for. I would love to spray some whip cream on that ass and lick it off. Shit I would make a 40 hour work week out of just licking whip cream off your ass. Now go put a damn bra on, if you don't them tits are gonna sag to your knees when you are 50. Well shit I would walk behind you and hold them up. Just call me


No comments:

Post a Comment