Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jodie The Body Builder

 Jodie I am sorry to say but you look fucking nasty. I mean come on you have more abs and six packs than most guys. Had you NOT got a boob job I am sure you'd be thought of as a dude. You sure looked a lot fucking sexier before you got that, "six pack" stomach and all those muscles. I would literally be afraid to sleep with you. That stomach and those legs would probably kill me. You need some meat on them bones of yours Jodie.
 If the muscles weren't bad enough your even tatted up like a man. I am telling you if it wasn't for that extreme tit job that you got you surely would be mistaken for a man. I doubt you really need to hold them FAKE TITS up at all. I am sure they do just fine. Oh wait you wanted to show everyone your muscular stomach. Ill pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment