Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What the hell

 What the fuck Jen its me remember your future hubby. What in the world is wrong now, why the hands like that? All I wanted was a hug I haven't seen you in so long. You are so beautiful come here just let me kiss those sexy lips. Why are you crying, we haven't been fighting. Are you happy to see me or pissed that you spent MY hard earned money on that lame ass painting. Ok so I am dreaming and want to be the bread winner. Wow you sure know how to ruin a moment. Just love the, "cleavage" shot but girl your outfit has got to fucking go.

2 comments:

  1. I like her outfit... and she's not crying she's laughing... no wonder she found someone else you don't pay attention to her LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sure doesnt look like she is laughing but ok.

    ReplyDelete