Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hanging Out

 So here is the deal and many of you will not agree with me which is ok, I think Gaga looks fucking HOT in these pictures. I just love the fact that she lets her tits hang out like that. To bad she didn't pull a Nancy Grace and let her nipple hang out. Tell you what this lady sure fights for her people and fans. You go Gaga.

 Just please don't lift up that skirt and show me a "dick" like everyone says that you have. Talk about disgusting. My vision of you would be tarnished forever.

3 comments:

  1. One of the best looking outfits I have ever seen her wear actually lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm you really trying to get me to change my mind about her aren't you? LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. no not at all. I just think she actually looks decent in this picture.

    ReplyDelete