Thursday, September 29, 2011

Camaro ZL1

What a fine ass looking car...


This Camaro ZL1 was the first to be sold, at a whopping $250,000

I WANT ONE

Check out the interior...



Is that not fucking SWEET or what?

Before I continue have another look at this black beauty...


Ahhh... if I was a guy my dick would be hard right about now LOL

Ok so you don't like black?

Then how about blue?
 Or green?
red perhaps?
 silver?
 white?
naw, you want a yellow bumblebee maybe?








Fuck... I could have one for every day of the week.
I think it's time for me to go out and buy myself a lotto ticket, because that is the only way I am ever going to own one of these babies!

Actually if I HAD to choose only one color I think the silver one. Not normally one for silver but for some reason this one REALLY stood out to me.

DAMN

1 comment:

  1. OMG YES I want bumblebee pleaseeeeeeeee hehehe

    ReplyDelete