Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You Call These Shorts?

 This young lady is pretty cute. Just look at them sexy legs and very nice calves. I love the definition on this lady. One complaint I have though, just look at those fucking shoes. Looks like she bought them from Big 5 after they had been out about 4 or five years. Get with the " shoe" style lady please. If you need help call me, I have a thing for shoes so can easily help out with the style, trend thing.
Just look at the ass and curves on this young lady. She is going to make some man extremely happy one day if she isn't already. Id put on my best walking shoes and walk behind her just to stare at that sexy ass. Hopefully something or someone would cause us to bump into each other and id be able to cop a feel.
Sure those shorts are very short but that is fine with me you get to see her full legs and thighs and almost a hint of camel toe. Wooohooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment