Friday, July 29, 2011

Who is hotter?

Here are the pictures you tell me what you think. Personally as in all around I think Gwen is 10 times hotter than Ashley if not more. Before you go and rip me in comments hear me out. Ashley is a lot younger than Gwen and has not had kids Gwen is older and has had 2 kids (one kind of recent), and she still has a fucking HOT body. Not only that Gwen can sing and well just looks HOT in anything she wears. Can you tell I am a Gwen Fan at all ?Ashley looks fucking stoned in this picture and just look at that "gap" between her legs. Looks more like a cock is in them bottoms than a pussy.


And ok so maybe this is not Gwen's best picture but I still think she is hot. Sure she could use a tan but hey nowadays you can just get a spray on tan. I still feel Gwen is hotter.

2 comments:

  1. Hate to bust that bubble but Gwen is just to skinny. I mean come on when you can see a woman's ribs That is to damn skinny Just saying and Yeah I agree she needs some color to her any color but "ghost white"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley will not stay looking young as long as Gwen has. Staying out of the sun will keep her skin beautiful. All that sun will likely turn Ashley into a prune as she gets older but hey she looks pretty hot rite now i guess!

    ReplyDelete