Friday, July 29, 2011

Denise Richards

Hey Denise you sure look a lot happier now that your not with that lunatic Charlie.  You are one FINE lady.. I was reading in an article that your sorry you ever got your fake boobs, please do not be sorry. Although I am not a fan of silicone its better to have tits than no tits at all.
On the other side of the coin you sure have aged very nicely. Maybe for your next surgery you should consider a nose job. That up turned bewitched nose is so out of style, went out back in the late 70's. Hey just a thought, oh and wax those eye brows while your at it. You have more hair in your eye brows than some people have on their head.

1 comment:

  1. I really don't agree that she looks happy. To me it looks like somone is standing behind that back drop with a gun pointed at her head whispering in her ear "Smile or I'l blow your head off."

    ReplyDelete