Monday, December 23, 2013

Courtney And Her New Man

At first glance I actually didn't know these pictures were of Courtney Stodden, trust me I know when I actually realized it my boner went down and I almost threw up in my mouth. As you can see she was looking at some Christmas Trees out in L.A. over the weekend and evidently has a new man. You can clearly see this man is about half the age of the grandpa that she recently divorced. Have to at least give her credit for finding someone around her own age. Of course she was without a bra and probably had to call about 10 paparazzi to let them know where she would be. There is one thing in these pictures that I noticed that probably in the past had slipped my mind: I never knew that her ass was pretty much as long as a movie screen. At least its getting a little shape to it lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment