Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Pilot

An old man was sitting in a coffee shop (this coffee shop pays it's corporation tax bill though) proudly wearing his RAF flying jacket with the wings badge displayed on the lapel, a woman approaches and says "Excuse me but are you a pilot?"
The old man sips his coffee and says "Well I flew Spitfires and Hurricanes just after world war 2, I flew the first operational jet fighters, I was seconded to the usaf during the Vietnam war dropping bombs on Hanoi. I've taught dozens of people how to fly and given rides to hundreds so I guess you're right, I'm a pilot. What about you? what's going on in your life?
"Well" says the woman "I'm a lesbian, I think about naked women the second I wake up. When I'm at work I think about naked women, when I'm eating I think about naked women, the same while watching TV. Anything and everything makes me think of naked women"
So they sit together for a while in silence just sipping their drinks. After a while a teenage boy approaches and asks the old man "Excuse me sir, are you a pilot"
The old man trurns to him, smiles and says "Well son I used to think I was but about 5 minutes ago I found out I'm a lesbian"

No comments:

Post a Comment