Saturday, May 18, 2013

Courtney's Amazing Bikini Pictures

Any of you remember Courtney Roberston from the reality show "The Bachelor"? Remember she won and became the girlfriend of Ben Flajnik only to break it off a little later on because she fell for someone else during their relationship. What a spin-off that would have been, girl that wins bachelor's heart caught kissing the looser of "The Bachelorette". Don't be ashamed because I have no clue either, I don't waste my time watching those shows. I can promise you this though, after seeing these pictures I will NEVER forget who she is now. Hot damn she has an amazing body that we get to see in a very light blue bikini. Courtney should make a living from this day on playing on the beaches of Los Angeles while being photographed.




No comments:

Post a Comment