Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Torrie at the beach

 Here are some pretty blurry pictures of Torrie at some beach or resort. Person that took these must of been about 12 years old or had one cheap ass camera. Never the less you can still see that she still looks pretty damn good. From what I understand she is dating A ROID right now. Go figure that one, date a guy that can barely get up thanks to his steroid use. I suppose since he has so much money he doesn't mind being used for some of it. The only thing remotely nice about this relationship is being able to look at her fake tits all year long while she sits in box seats cheering A ROID on.

 All I know is this: I would be pounding that ass good while she was bent over like that. What a nice ass. I would rub lotion all over you girl and spend some EXTRA time on that sexy ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment