Saturday, October 22, 2011

Take A Look

 J woww is J Fucking HOT. girl you are just to fucking sexy for your own good. If it wasn't for you being on the Jersey Shore I doubt they would even have a show. I have tried hard and still do not see one part of your body that isn't lick able or suck able. I have something for you other than that sucker that you can suck on. Sure it might not be that big now but it does grow in your mouth.

 Its not even Halloween yet but I can see you are ready. I bet it was hell trying to get that outfit on. Probably even harder taking it off. Come here let me help you.Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I know you have a boyfriend. Well one can dream can't he? J woww you seriously have to be the sexiest reality star out there to date. Go ahead and finish that drink sexy I will get you another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment