Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Umm

 Ok I get the whole slit in the dress thing and its not half bad. What in the fuck is up with those shoes. Holy shit how could one even walk in something like that. Them shoes are thicker than her legs.

 She looks like she is just enjoying herself over there walking around like no big deal. Gaga you look like a bird on stilts. I don't think anything she does surprises me anymore. Guess like most of the world I sit and wait to see what she does or dresses like next.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I seen this I thought what the fuck is she thinking however I can kind of see the dress its cute BUT it needs to be sleeveless and get ride of the rest of the shit also it would look better in black high heels (at a normal height) but she will be back in something more outlandish then this and we will talk about it too

    ReplyDelete