Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Truck

  My opinion only here, but this got to be one of the ugliest trucks I have ever seen. From the color to the side rails to the rims this by far is fucking ugly. And to think someone that makes millions a year owns this.
  Joe Johnson what were you thinking when you not only bought this truck but had it painted that color? I am sure this truck cost a lot of money and rightfully so its HUGE. Has a 200 gallon tank and more room than you need really. You probably never have to worry about getting stuck anywhere nor do you need snow chains. Joe with the money you make this is the BEST you can do? Really? I wouldn't take this truck if it was given to me for free and the gas was paid for a year up front.
  Don't get me wrong I love a nice truck but this is hideous. With all that money you could of at least put a better paint job on it and some nicer rims.
  We wont even get into the fact that he makes more than Kobe? At least Kobe has earned his money. Hey Joe where are YOUR rings?

No comments:

Post a Comment