Sunday, July 10, 2011

Congratulations

   Eminem good job on reaching the one millionth digital sales mark on your latest album. The first person to ever achieve this feat. There is no doubt that others will join you soon, so enjoy it while it lasts you white piece of trash. I guess you can finally for once say you have made it in the digital world of music. And just think all you had to do was get off the drugs and make an album that people actually liked.
   Make sure that you keep Dre on your side or you'll be another weak ass Snopp Dogg still trying to find yourself after 10 albums. Just remember loose Dre and ya loose yourself ya faggot.
   With weak record sales over the last few years, the digital scene has become, "the way" to sell music. I personally do not see music stores lasting another 10 years.       


                                                                

1 comment:

  1. I've been "stuck" listening to more rap lately, something I NEVER used to do LOL and I have to say... I'm getting to like this guy :-)

    ReplyDelete