Monday, October 20, 2014

Micaela Gets Painted On

One of the sexiest Germans on the planet was seen last week at the "18th Venus International Erotic Trade Fair" and man she is looking better than ever. Just incase you already didn't know, her name is Micaela Schaefer and and folks she is one very sexy lady. Now I know Halloween is coming up so she should probably save her BEST costume for last, which you already know she will. This costume that Micaela is wearing in these pictures is painted on. Damn what I wouldn't give to be the one painting on Micaela, than again if it had been me i'd probably still be in the hospital for heart failure or problems breathing. I know damn well it would be extremely hard for me to keep my composure and not get hard, excited or anything. Girl could be my "super hero" anytime.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment