Friday, October 31, 2014

Chelsea Makes A Point

For a minute I thought about blurring the nipples out in this picture, but came to the realization that, fuck that I will leave it the way it is. Those lovely nipples belong to Chelsea Handler and she posted this picture on Instagram the other day to make a point. Here is what she had to say;
"Anything a man can do, a woman has the right to do better. #kremlin"

"Taking this down is sexist. I have every right to show I have a better body than Putin."

"If a man posts a photo of his nipples, it's ok, but not a woman? Are we in 1825?"

"If Instagram takes this down again, you're saying Vladimir Putin has more 1st amendment rights than me. Talk to your bosses."

Not sure about the rest of you but I agree with this, if it is OK for a man to post than it should more than be OK for a lady to post. There are a ton of people in this world that don't like Chelsea, (or even me for that matter) but you have got to give it to her on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment