Sunday, April 6, 2014

Coco And Her New Product Line

Its been awhile since I have seen or even heard anything about the bodacious and lovely Coco but here she is and well just sit and stare at these pictures for a few. She was out promoting her new line of adult products and man she looks HAWT. That light blue summer dress she has on barely did a damn thing to hide that amazing figure Coco has. Them legs are awesome, especially in those hot pink heels, but even better than that is Coco's amazing chest. Them breasts of hers are so damn large she should mold them into pillows and include them in her product line. I know for a fact id surely buy a few, just imagine being able to lay your head on them "puppies" all night. Coco, girl your amazing maybe one day I will catch your Vegas show. Oh, and yes I know Coco you forgot my birthday but its OK.





No comments:

Post a Comment