Sunday, July 28, 2013

Different Types Of DeLorean's

Obsessed would probably explain this guys passion of the DeLorean care from back in the day. Come on you all remember the movie "Back To The Future", pretty much put this car on the map. Everyone including myself wanted one of these. Admit it folks this car was amazing, probably even thought you could fly or go back in time if you owned one. What Rich has done with them is nothing less than spectacular. I am sure it costs a ton of money to transform these into a 4x4 and a limo but he was able to pull it off. I think the BEST thing about this car are the doors, I just love the style of them.

The original DeLorean he took and made it convertible. Pretty awesome. almost looks like a corvette.

Now this 4x4 is something "Funky". Just imagine driving this down the freeway or to a school to pick your kids up. The tires of this thing must cost a fortune. I bet completely this project took a ton of time and money, just look at that undercarriage and the lift kit.

My favorite one of all, the DeLorean Limo. At first glance I just thought there were to many doors on this thing, kind of looked like some kind of carnival ride or hovercraft or something. The more I looked the more I liked. This limo is amazing and I bet is a pretty penny to rent. It does seat 12 and well you probably get to watch the "Back To The Future" Trilogy while out for a night on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment