Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kobe After Surgery


On Friday night while playing against the Warriors, Kobe Bryant suffered a season ending injury and boy was he pissed off. I suppose he had every right to be, the Lakers have had a tough year this year with just about everyone on their roster having some kind of injury. I am not a Laker fan but I wouldn't wish this kind of injury on my worst enemy. The "Black Mamba" will make a full recovery and be back next year I am sure.  He put these pictures up on his Instagram after ranting for awhile on Facebook.
This was "suppose" to be the year Kobe would get his 6th ring with the additions of Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. I barely see them making the playoffs now and even if they do, they won't go far. I am also sure this will impact what happens with some of the players next year. There are already a ton of rumors going around that Dwight is going to leave LA. If that is the case, Dwight don't let the door hit on the way out. The sad part is this: The Lakers have some serious talent on this team but no chemistry at all. Remember it takes a team on the "same page" and with a "click" that brings championships. You don't have to always have the best players in the league all on one team. And the world already knows its Hard for Kobe to get along with anyone, an example is the days when Shaq was in L A.

No comments:

Post a Comment