Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pick Up Lines

I am sure everyone in this world at one time or another has used a corny pick up line. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't but it was still used.  Here are some for ya that you just might enjoy. Don't blame me if they don't work, get drinks thrown in ya face, or even slapped.


1.Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.
2. Lick your finger and  then touch her shirt) Here, let me help you out of those wet clothes.
3.We both know that I am going to follow you home anyway, so why don’t you just come along peacefully?
4. Do you drink milk? Cause it does your body good.
5. Could I have your number, coz I forgot mine.
6. Baby, you are SEXY & BEAUTIFUL! I'm skinny and need a little meat to hold onto, so would you mind if I squeeze a little of your love?
7. Does this napkin smell like chloroform to you?
8. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
9. Don't you know me from somewhere?
10. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?
11. Can I even get a fake number?
13. You sure have a great looking tooth.
14. You're so fine, you make me want to go out and get a job.
15. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
16. I'd better get a library card, because I'm checking you out.
17. Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
18. My name isn't elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you want
19. Don't you know me from somewhere?
 and number 20....drum roll please...
20. You look like the type of girl who has heard every line in the book ... So what's one more??

No comments:

Post a Comment