Thursday, December 27, 2012

#MemoryLane

I am gonna go off the norm here an try something a tad different. Just points and or views in my life


So lets walk down #MemoryLane. This can be a good memory or a bad one, just a memory you have with your parents. We did this on Christmas (the kids) and its just sometimes weird what the human mind can remember

  I was 15 and well really wanted to go to the store. No one was home but dads car was here ( yeah you see where this is going ). Anyways I decided what the fuck id take his car down a few blocks to the store and be back before anyone got home.. Well, so much for that idea, I got scared after I got around the corner and felt I needed to go back. Out of a block that has like 30 house on each side my dumb ass had to choose the one where a police officer lived. I pulled into his driveway and as I thought I put it in reverse I looked back to back out and lol went forward right through the garage and almost into the kitchen. If that wasn't enough I tried to back out when he and his wife came outside and it popped my tires.
  Needless to say cops were called, I lied and said I had license but didn't and father was called. He rolled up with his friend in a Mercedes telling the cops take him to jail, take him to jail.
 The worst feeling of all was the fact that a couple days later I had to go to school. Instead of taking me to school my father threw the keys at me and told me to just take myself. Worse feeling possible, I think it would of felt better to get an ass whooping.
 So yeah as a teenager I did some fucking up yet had a lot of fun. I know there are worse things I could of done. The experience was pretty shitty at the time but when I look back now its all GOOD

Lesson Learned- If your going to take your fathers car, and ya barely know how to drive, walk instead it saves lives. Well and ya ass too

No comments:

Post a Comment