Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Pictures

 You have to look at some of these pictures of ladies that dress outrageous. Here is Christina looking like an 80's rag doll. Well you could also say she looks like she belongs in the group Twisted Sister or Ratt. Wonder how much hair spray it took to get that look.
 As we move on here check out Britney trying to be bat girl. Give it up ya dumb bitch you can't be a "super hero" you can't even fucking sing. By the way you look FAT in that suit go change into something slutty. Wearing slutty clothes was the only way you got into the business anyways. Oh before I go so much for your quiet vacation to San Francisco. I am sure people know now.

 Here is J-Ho I mean Jennifer Lopez in all her glory. Why in the world would you wear a transparent outfit like this at your age girl? You look fucking ridiculous, not to mention the fact everything on you is showing. Click or save this picture and blow it up. You can see the outline of her pussy lips. And to me that is nasty. Any lady that has been with P Diddy is fucking disgusting.

Last but not least, we couldn't leave the "freak show" lady Gaga out now could we. All I can say to this is WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING ? Oh wait hey Gaga can I have my fucking drapes back please?

No comments:

Post a Comment