Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jessica

 I saw this lady's pictures a little while ago and HOLY SHIT I am in love. Just look at this lady and her "sex appeal" looks. Can you imagine the Vaseline I am going to have to go through while looking at these pictures?
 I want to put my arm around you like that and a few other things.

 Fuck me! A lady that likes her hair pulled and tits played with at the same time? I honestly now believe I have went to heaven. Jessica you have to be the most beautiful lady I have had on this site yet.  Imagining me being underneath you while you are squatting over there is making me hard yet again.

I have yet to see one single flaw on that sexy body of yours Jessica. I am just mesmerized sitting here looking at you. Not even sure how I am concentrating enough to write this blog.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that lingerie she's wearing in #2... love how the bodice rests against her tits like that... mmmmmm I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you want the fake tits or the outfit?

    ReplyDelete