Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yet Again

 Seems J-Lo has been in the news a lot lately. Could be the fact that she got a divorce, could be that she got a huge raise on American Idol, could just be that she wants attention. hey Jennifer is that like a king size sheet you are wearing? You really shouldn't walk around in public wearing your bedding, I know you can dress better than this. And than to left it up and show them cottage cheese thighs, come on girl please have some class. Oh wait you dated P Diddy you don't have class I forgot.  And to think you use to be fucking HOT.


Just look at you here. Yeah this bed sheet does you no justice once so ever. Someone get me a DVD, I can watch it on her 52 inch ass. Just look at that big that ass looks in this sheet. I am a total ass man, but her shit looks nasty here. J-lo bring the class back please.

1 comment:

  1. very rarely do I agree with some of your comments but yeah this is the worst outfit I have seen her wear in a long time ... I thought I had some thunder thighs but hell mine look a hell of lot better than hers...... I feel the earth move until my feet ,,,nope it is only J-Lo walking

    ReplyDelete