Saturday, August 20, 2011

Like O M G

Girl what in the fuck is going on with your nasty ass self? I use to think Lady Gaga was the worst at this so called style stuff now I am not so sure.
I mean come on really Nicki are you just that hard up for attention or something? You look like a cross between a short big bird and a Muppet. That hair has got to fucking go. Did you leave your finger in the fucking socket to long? We got rid of the 80"s hair bands a long time ago.
Does that big ass hair do of yours affect your sight, cuz you sure don't know how to match shit. That outfit is horrendous, not sure if there is another person in this world that would wear it. OK fuck it for $100,000 I would wear it to.
I suppose since you can't sing a lick you have to get attention somehow, its either wearing outfits like this or letting your small tits fall out of your top on stage. Well in any case do your thang girl.

1 comment:

  1. Well at least her hair matches her outfit ...and btw looking at the picture " Big ass mouth" almost matches the " Big ass hair" For the life of me tho I can't decide which is worst .. This chick trying to open her mouth as big as the monkey or this chick wearing this nasty ass outfit

    ReplyDelete