Monday, August 1, 2011

The girl? The car?

 I just found these pictures today and wow this lady is fucking HOT. Just look at those legs and that pouty face. Imagine licking your way from her foot to those sexy bikini underwear she has on. One fine ass lady that is for sure. Id love to take her for a spin a few times around the block I sure love to look under this bitches hood. Yeah just look at that beautiful car dumb asses. And here you thought I was talking about the lady sitting on the car the whole time? Come on there are times I do talk about other things than just women.

OK for real now this lady is fucking smoking hot. Nice dark complexion, long hair, awesome body, lovely long legs. In all honesty I am not sure who I would rather drive more her or the car. They are both beautiful. I am sure the car would be around longer though.

1 comment:

  1. BTW you are sooooooooo not talking about the car but nice try However I do agree the car would be around so much longer than the chick You don't like fake bake or spray on tans which is what she has just saying

    ReplyDelete