Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Smurfs

I sure wish I was that smurf right now. To have Sofia kiss me I'd probably think I died and went to heaven. Girl you are so HOT you get me hard just by being in the same room as me.  Just look at how happy that smurf is with his tongue all hanging out.


Look at the smurf in the back round with his head down. Its OK Mr. smurf you can look at her ass she is in front of you and not paying attention. Just don't get a " woody" be kind of embarrassing going back to the village with a hard on. All the other smurfs would laugh at you.
Sofia you are fucking HOT in that sexy purple dress of yours. (licks lips) just look at them tits wanting to get out. Fake or not I love em. Sure wish right now I was a smurf so I could cop a feel.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe he's like you and has a foot fetish and he's looking at her feet huh? Every thought of that? LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did but her ass is higher than her feet so he have to look at that first anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't say nothing about her ass... I was just giving a reason for why he might be looking DOWN... besides... not all men with foot fetishes have a thing for a nice ass ya know? ;-)

    ReplyDelete