Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saved By The?

 I remember watching this lady in Saved By The Bell and in many other T.V. shows. I don't about all of you but this lady is fucking fine. From back in the day I thought she was fine, in my eyes she was the finest lady on Saved By The Bell.  From a kid back in the day to a full blown lady now. Just look at those sultry eyes and that fucking HOT body. Tiffany you can play any part in any show or movie and your still fucking fine.

 Fuck me just look at those tits. How id love to stick a few things in between them sexy beauties. Hey Zac you should of been hitting this a little more the show might of lasted longer.You are one sexy lady Tiffany and thank you for all the years on T.V. Is it me or does anyone else see the "camel toe" shot in the shorts she is wearing. Just look at the outline of that probably sexy pussy she has. (licks lips) ok I am out for the night to have some nice fantasy sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment