Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Rodenator

Are you serious? Look at what Lady Gaga brought in. Hey Dennis have you forgot how a MAN dresses?
You were a decent basket ball player but had to ruin your legend there by your outlandish off the court hooligans. I have some respect for you in the fact that you have dated some very sexy ladies.
You look stupid here, from the ladies top to all the tattoos down to that fugly hat. And the pose, you trying to be Paris or something? With all that shit you have been through personally I still think your an in the closet gay man.
Just look at those lips, bigger than a fucking watermelon. $5;99 a lb for those things or what? I always saw you palm a basketball but I bet you can also put your lips around the ball too. Wonder if next year you'll be on exhibit in the local fairs.

1 comment:

  1. The only thing that has gotten him ANY sexy lady's is his money - therefore NO respect for this ugly person from me - he's a horrible, selfish human being - nothing I have ever seen of him has ever changed my opinion of him - he's an embarassment to himself - such a shame for him to go through life like this when he could have been SO MUCH MORE!

    ReplyDelete