Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The "Orbit" girl

 Fuck this lady is fine. I think I need to start changing the brand of gum I choose. Just look at those sexy legs leading up to heaven. Vanessa you could roll around in dirt and id still lick them sexy legs from your toes all the way up.
You are one fine ass young lady You have the type of body you could just lean against that wall and have some serious fun.

Fuck me yet again just look at that ass. And hell yeah she wears thongs. Fuck just look at those sexy ass cheeks. I would bend you over spank those cheeks good than kiss and lick them.  Be a dream to just bend you over right where you stand grab your hair and well, (one can dream). Hey Vanessa would you wash my car in that outfit please? I will take you out to a nice dinner for payment.

2 comments:

  1. to skinny my ass miss cupcake. id do her in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL way ya go then mister taz... skelton's are NOT for me LOL :P

    ReplyDelete