Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Job Kid

Hey Rory McIlroy you are one stud on the golf field.  Congratulations on winning this major tournament. Wonder how many people watched this young, (22) year old man literally destroy his competition at the U.S. Open over this last weekend. This young man even broke records, destroying the ones that Tiger had set years ago. 

He broke more than a few records and this is coming from a young man that led the Masters a few months ago only to blow the lead and loose it. I watched some of this on Saturday and Sunday with my father, Rory was awesome and he knew it. Sure right now he is no Tiger Woods, he doesn’t intimidate players like Tiger did and in my eyes has 10 times the personality that Tiger has ever had.

 I would sure love to see Rory against Tiger in a Majors match though. I think for now I would put my money on Rory. He is an awesome up and comer just watch. I feel this young man is going to take golf to some new heights. Don’t mark my words or anything just watch for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment